Ball tampering: Smith-Warner 1 year old; IPL can not be played
Spot- fixing: Aussie cricketer Steve Smith and David Warner have been banned for one year by the Board of Control for Cricket in India. In addition, a 9-month-old Ben has been installed on Cameron Bencroft. However, these players will not face any threat to the World Cup as the tournament is to be played from June 30 next year in 2019. Before that they had finished their ban. The BCCI's acting secretary has clarified on the discussions that Steve Smith and David Warner could play in the IPL 2018. BCCI's acting secretary Amitabh Chaudhary has said that these two players can not play IPL 2018.
A year old Ben for the first time in 141 years of ball tampering
- For the first time in the 141-year history of cricket, a player has been banned for one year by a player. Warner and Smith will be banned until December 27, 2018, until March 27, 2019
However, on Sachin Tendulkar 's ban on one match in 2001, it was later removed.
- In 2010, two matches were banned on Shahid Afridi.
Warner, Smith, can not play IPL but 2019 World Cup
- According to the ICC rules, if a cricket board bans its player, then they can not play any of the ICC associated tournaments.
- IPL-11 is starting on April 7. The World Cup will be played in England and Wales from 30 May to 14 July next year.
- After which all three players can be included in the Ashes series, which starts in July 2019.
Returned from South Africa
- Cricket Australia sent back Steve Smith, David Warner and batsman Cameron Bencroft to Australia during the tour of South Africa during Tuesday's touring controversy.
- All the players returned home.
Warner removed from the captaincy of Hyderabad in IPL
Australia's former vice-captain David Warner, who was trapped in the ball tampering dispute, has been removed from the captaincy of the IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad on Wednesday. Sunrizers management, who will hand over the team's archive, will decide on it soon. Due to the tampering, former Australia captain Steve Smith was removed from the captaincy of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals , instead Ajinkya Rahane was given the responsibility. IPL match starts on April 7For the first time, all the team captains can be Indian. During the Cape Town Test during the South Africa tour, Australia's players in the ball tampered with the ball. After accepting, Smith and Warner left the position of captain and vice-captain from the Australian team.
Hyderabad team became champions in Warner's captaincy
Sunrisers Hyderabad won the title of IPL in 2016 in Captainship of Warner. Then he was defeated by Royal Challengers Bangalore by 8 wickets.
All 8 captains of IPL may be in India
- Now in IPL 7 teams of 7 teams are Indian. Who will get the Captainship of Sunrisers, there is still a decision about them. If an Indian gets this responsibility, then the first time Captain of all the teams in the Indian will be Indian.
Currently Virat Kohli Bangalore and Rohit Sharma are already captains of Mumbai. Dhoni has again taken over the Chennai Super Kings two years later. Gambhir will hold the arch of Delhi Daredevilsthis time. Ashwin will be seen as captain for the first time, he has been made captain of Kings-11 Punjab. Dinesh Karthik will take over the captaincy of Kolkata. When Ajinkya Rahane captains Rajasthan Royals
sources :divya bhaskar