CBSE decision: Standard 10 Mathematics, 12th standard examination will be re-examined
New Delhi: The 10th standard Mathematical paper and 12th standard economics paper will be held again by the CBSE. Both the subjects were accused of leaking the paper. However, no decision has been made on the date on which the examination will be held. This year CBSE board exam paper leaked was discussed.
The board did not say the reason for taking the exam again
- The CBSE board did not say the reason for taking the exam again. Mathematical paper of 10th standard was taken on 26 March and 12th standard economics paper on 26 March. Tenth and Benth grade examinations were started from March 5 this year.
- The Board has declared this type of decision to keep the exam free from media reports.
Modi talked with Javadekar
According to sources in the newspaper, according to sources in the agency, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to HRD minister Prakash Javadekar in a paper leak case and expressed his disappointment. They also asked for strict action in this matter.
The new date for the exam will be announced on the website
- On Wednesday, the CBSE confirmed the re-acceptance of both the two standard paper
- Mathematical paper of 12th standard economics paper March 27 and 10th standard was taken on 28 March.
- The CBSE said that the date of the examination will be announced on the website within a week.
28 lakh students gave CBSE board exams
- CBSE exams 10 and 12 from March 5 this year.
- In these examinations 28 lakh, 24 thousand, 734 examinees were involved in the country
According to the CBSE, 11 lakh, 86 thousand and 306 examinees were registered in the examination of 16 lakh, 38 thousand, 428 and 12 in the 10th examination this year.
sources : divyabhaskar