GATE 2018 exams begin tomorrow: Here's some last minute tips
GATE 2018 exams are all set to begin from tomorrow (February 3 & 4 and February 10 & 11). Candidates appearing for the exam must be having their nose dig deep into thick books and heavy notes they must have been preparing for ages. But now is the time to do some last minute preparation and up your game strategically! Instead of getting into performance pressure, it's time to act smartly. To help ease the pressure, here are some last minute tips for appearing GATE 2018 candidates.
Last minute tips:
1) Understanding the GATE exam PATTERN and SYLLABUS is the foremost thing in solving question paper, as it will help in building strategy to solve paper in time.
2) Practice and revise as much as you can, that's the only key to all your queries.
3) Solve last year's papers and GATE sample papers religiously.
4) Your last minute strategy must focus on your strengths and how to utilise it in your favour.
5) You need to relax and must avoid any sort of negativity creeping in your mind.
Things to remember a day before and on the day of exam:
1) Check your GATE 2018 ADMIT CARD . Do not forget to keep it in your bag.
2) Put your photo id card (that you selected in your GATE application form).
3) Check the examination centre address carefully and timings.
4) Do not carry any sort of electronic gadgets (including your mobile) or calculator on the day of exam.
5) Reach the examination centre at least an hour before.
6) Make sure you attempt questions, answers you are sure about as there will be NEGATIVE marking. You wouldn't want to lose marks unnecessarily.
All these tips will save a lot of your crucial time and energy. And do not worry about results, just relax and take the exams with open mind.
All the best!
sources : The Times Of India