ICSI CS Foundation Result 2017 declared: 5 simple steps to check online on icsi.edu
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the results of Company Secretaries (CS) foundation exam 2017 today, February 21 on the official website, the link for which is icsi.edu
As reported, the online examination for the Company Secretaries Foundation Programme was on December 29 and December 30, 2017.
HOW TO CHECK ICSI CS FOUNDATION RESULT 2017:
- Go to the official website, icsi.edu
- Click on the results
- Enter all the required information
- After submitting the same, the result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout of it for future use.
In order to clear the exam, all the candidates need to score a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each paper, that is, Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4 separately and have to score 50 per cent marks in aggregate of all papers.
THE COURSES OFFERED BY ICSI ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- PMQ course in Competition Law
- Integrated Company Secretaryship Course (full-time)
- Company Secretaryship qualification course
- New Syllabus For Executive And Professional Programmes
- Post Membership Qualification (PMQ) Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Certified Banking Compliance Professional Course
- Certificate Course on Valuation
- List of Candidates Successfully Completed the Valuation Course
- Corporate Compliance Executive Certificate
- ICSI-III Compliance Governance and Risk Management in Insurance
- ICSI-IGNOU Course
- ICSI - ICSA London Course
- ICSI-CISI Membership and Qualifications
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980.
For any query, candidates can visit the official website.
sources : India Today