JNU Entrance Exam Results 2017-18 declared at jnu.ac.in: Steps to check
he Jawaharlal Nehru University has declared the results of entrance examination 2017 on the official website, the link for which is jnu.ac.in
The JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 201 was held from December 27 to December 30 in 53 cities across India.
As per the reports, over 1.5 lakh candidates appeared for the JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2017.
STEPS TO CHECK JNU ENTRANCE EXAM RESULTS 2017-18:
- Go to the official website, jnu.ac.in
- Under the tab 'Admissions'
- Click on 'Result 2017-18'
- Enter you Registration Number or Application number in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
Moreover, the varsity has released the two cut-offs lists.
HERE'S THE LINK:
NUMBER OF SEATS:
MPhil/PhD programme: The seats have been increased to 720
BA undergraduate programmes: 459 seats
MA, MSc, MTech, MPH postgraduate programmes: 1118 seats
Part-time programmes (Diploma and certificate courses): 240 seats
Now, all the qualified candidates will be called for the interview round. After the interview, the merit list of the selected candidates will be published on the official website.
Note: the resultS for BA (1st Year), MCA, MA (Except Foreign Language), MSc (Except MSc, SCMM and SCIS courses will only be announced as merit list.
- Viva-Voce of the candidates selected on the basis of written test: March 20, 2018
- Last date for payment of fee: July 28
- Registration of waiting list (all programmes): July 30, 2018 to July 31
- Deadline for admission/registration: August 14
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. It has been ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4).
sources : India Today