KAU staffing 2018: Earn upto Rs 35,000; apply before September 7
The application process of Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) staffing 2018 has begun on the official website of the Kerala Agricultural University, Pilicode- kau.in.
The staffing drive has started to fill 15 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor at Regional Agricultural Research Station (RARS).
The university aims to select candidates on contact basis for a period of 1 year in various departments at RARS Pilicode.
Steps to apply for KAU staffing 2018 for Assistant Professor posts:
- Step 1: Visit the official website- kau.in
- Step 2: Click on 'Personal data sheet' on the home page
- Step 3: Click on excel file under 'Assistant Professors (contract) at RARS, Pilicode'
- Step 4: Fill the file with required details
- Step 5: Email your application form to email@example.com
Date, Time and Venue of Walk-in Interview:
- Venue of Interview: Regional Agricultural Research Station, Pilicode situated at Payyanur- Cheruvathur National Highway (NH66), Kasaragod district
- Date and time of Interview: September 14, 2018, 10 am
Vacancy details of KAU staffing 2018:
Total number of available posts: 15
- Number of posts for Agricultural Statistics-1
- Number of posts for Plant Pathology- 1
- Number of posts for Agronomy- 2
- Number of posts for Agronomy/Agricultural Meteorology- 1
- Number of posts for Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry- 1
- Number of posts for Agricultural Extension- 1
- Number of posts for Agricultural Engineering- 1
- Number of posts for Agricultural Entomology- 1
- Number of posts for Agricultural Microbiology- 1
- Number of posts for Plant Physiology- 1
- Number of posts for Plant Breeding & Genetics- 1
- Number of posts for Veterinary and Animal Management- 1
- Number of posts for Horticulture- 1
The selected candidates will receive a daily pay of Rs 1,400 subject to a maximum pay of Rs 35,000 per month.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an Interview.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to email the application: September 7, 2018
- Date for walk-in interview: September 14, 2018
sources : India Today