Result Declared! SSC IMD Scientific Assistant results out, here's how to check
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the results and mark lists of Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2017 on the official website of the commission yesterday.
Candidates can access SSC IMD Scientific Assistant recruitment exam results from the official website, ssc.nic.in
HERE'S HOW TO CHECK THE SSC IMD RESULTS:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Click on the results link from the homepage
- Click on the 'Others' link from the next page
- Click on the link given near "SCORES OF CANDIDATES IN COMPUTER BASED WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT EXAMINATION 2017"
- Click on this: link from next page open
- Login and check your results and marks from next page by using their Registration No./ Roll No. and Registration Password
A total of 4, 75,093 candidates had applied for the SSC IMD examination, out of which 1, 61,196 candidates actually appeared in the computer based open competitive examination.
IMD EXAMINATION 2017:
The examination was held from November 22 to November 25, 2017 all over the country for recruitment to Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD)
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION:
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in November 4, 1975
- The organization works under the Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Office
sources : India Today