RRB NTPC recruitment notification 2019 to be released soon: Check details here
RRB NTPC recruitment notification is expected to be released soon. There are 1.3 lakh vacancies available this year.
RRB NTPC notification 2019 will be released on their official website soon. RRBs will recruit candidates for vacancies in Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial and isolated Categories, and level one Posts.
The total vacancies available for all the posts is 1.3 lakhs out of which vacancies for level one are 1,00,000 and for all other categories is 30,000.
Various posts available under RRB NTPC:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist,
- Trains Clerk,
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant,
- Goods Guard,
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Commercial Apprentice,
- Station Master and many more
RRB NTPC 2019: Important Dates
- RRB NTPC posts: application start date: February 28, 2019
- RRB para Medical Staff posts: application start date March 4, 2019
- RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories posts: application start date March 8, 2019
- RRB Level-1 posts: application start date: March 12, 2019
Posts available under RRB Para-Medical Staff include
- Staff Nurse,
- Health and Malaria Inspector,
- ECG Technician,
- Lab Assistant,
- Lab Superintendent etc.
- Posts available under RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories include
- Chief Law Assistant,
- Junior Translator (Hindi) etc.
1,00,000 available RRB Level-1 posts include--Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments, Assistant Pointsman, level-1 posts in other departments.
The number of vacancies open in the recruitment drive is similar on a scale with the recruitment drive of last year.
More than 62,000 vacancies were advertised each for RRB Group C and RRB Group D posts.
More than 13,000 vacancies were advertised for Junior Engineer posts.
Sources : India Today