UPSC Recruitment 2018: Hiring for the posts of Administrative Officer, Scientist and Assistant Legislative Counsel
Here is some good news for all UPSC aspirants! The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notice for the positions of Administrative Officer, Scientist and Assistant Legislative Counsel.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before August 16, 2018
Name of posts and vacancies:
Administrative Officer: 1
Assistant Legislative Counsel: 1
Required qualification and experience for the job:
- Administrative Officer
- The aspirant must possess a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- The aspirant is required to have five years' experience of administration, accounts and establishment work in Government Offices at a supervisory level.
- He/she should have the knowledge of government rules and regulations.
- The aspirant must possess a master's degree in Chemistry/AIC by examination/Biochemistry/Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university.
- He/she should have at least three years of experience of analytical methods and research therein, in the field of Toxicology in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government.
- Assistant Legislative Counsel
- The aspirant should possess a degree in law from a recognized university or should've been a member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than seven years.
- He/she should have held a superior post in the legal department of a State for a period of not less than seven years or should have been a Central Government servant with an experience in legal affairs for not less than seven years.
- He/she must possess a Master's Degree in Law and should have a teaching or research experience in law for not less than five years, or should be a qualified legal practitioner for not less than 30 years.
Candidates need to have done a Post Graduation in any stream.
Age limit for applying candidates:
- For the post of Administrative Officer: 35 years
- For the post of Scientist: 35 years
- For the post of Assistant Legislative Counsel: 40 years
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the interview.
sources : India Today